Blog March 30, 2011
Board Members Wanted!
Bring your knowledge and experience to the table to help lead Evergreen. Evergreen is a dynamic, growing non-profit organization with a mission to bring communities and nature together for the benefit of both. The recent opening of Evergreen Brick Works, a national centre for exploring urban sustainability in tandem with our expanding school and community programs nation-wide, provides new opportunities and networks for our organization.
We are seeking energetic board members that bring new expertise and ideas, and who help reflect the diversity of the audiences we serve—across Canada and from our national home at Evergreen Brick Works. Evergreen’s Board helps strengthen and grow Evergreen to meet the opportunities on the horizon.
Specifically, Evergreen is looking for Board members who bring expertise in:
- Program development and evaluation
- Community and partner relationships
- Finance, social finance, social enterprise
- HR, organizational development, capacity building
- Fundraising, network building, government relations
- Governance, policy, due diligence
- Communications and marketing, social marketing, social media