Evergreen celebrates the meaningful involvement of volunteers from all walks of life. It is central to our goal of making a difference at both the local and national levels. We value the skills, experience, enthusiasm and contributions that volunteers bring to all aspects of our mission to make Canadian cities more livable.
What do volunteers do?
Volunteers are involved in almost every aspect of Evergreen. They help on the ground, behind the scenes, in the office, in the field and with the community; they research, deliver programs, plant trees, take photos and provide leadership. Awesome!
Why Volunteer at Evergreen?
All volunteers have their own reasons. At Evergreen, you will find that you can:
- Make a difference and give back to your community
- Connect with nature and learn more about the environment
- Gain hands-on experience and share your special skills
- Get outside and have fun as part of a team
- Help bring nature to your city
But don’t take our word for it. Check out what some volunteers have to say about volunteering with Evergreen: